Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 500-710 Exam Questions and Answers by digby

Page: 4 / 6

Cisco 500-710 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Video Infrastructure Implementation (VII)
Exam Code: 500-710 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: Field Engineer
Questions: 94 Q&A's Shared By: digby
Question 16

Which two steps are needed to initially log in to the Cisco Spark Management Portal? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Enter your username and click Sign In.

B.

On the next page, enter the password and click Sign In again.

C.

From your web browser, navigate to http://admin.ciscospark.com

D.

From your web browser, navigate to http://cisco.com/spark .

E.

Enter the password a second time to confirm.

Discussion
Question 17

Which option do Enterprise settings on Cisco Spark determine?

Options:

A.

where user information comes from

B.

how connectors are integrated in a hybrid deployment

C.

bot integration

D.

API integration

Discussion
Question 18

What is the maximum number of Expressways that can be clustered?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Question 19

Which option is the correct format for a SIP alias?

Options:

A.

212-555-1212

B.

+12125551212

C.

John.doe@cisco.com

D.

John.doe

Discussion
Page: 4 / 6

500-710