Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 700-755 Exam Questions and Answers by angelina

Page: 2 / 2

Cisco 700-755 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Cisco Small Business Technical Overview
Exam Code: 700-755 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: Express Specialization - SMB Track
Questions: 60 Q&A's Shared By: angelina
Question 8

What are the primary functions of the Network Topology feature in the Meraki Dashboard?

Options:

A.

It provides an intelligent mapping of physical links, dynamic device searching, and overall usage statistics and health status

B.

It provides administrators optimization recommendations based on what has been detected in the existing topology

C.

It is a diagramming and vector graphics application that consolidates Cisco Meraki-only devices into a summary document

D.

It compiles a report presenting a variety of statistics broken out across product-specific sections based on the current network

Discussion
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Question 9

What percentage of small businesses are hit by all cyberattacks?

Options:

A.

83%

B.

74%

C.

58%

D.

62%

Discussion
Page: 2 / 2

700-755