Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 300-920 Exam Questions and Answers by aliyah

Page: 2 / 2

Cisco 300-920 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Developing Applications for Cisco Webex and Webex Devices (DEVWBX)
Exam Code: 300-920 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: Cisco Certified DevNet Professional
Questions: 60 Q&A's Shared By: aliyah
Question 8

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 8

Certain lighting conditions are needed when hosting Webex meetings for a particular department in a company. A split button that integrates with the lighting controls is added to the Touch 10. However, when the user selects Chill, the lights turn off completely. Which code change resolves this issue?

Options:

A.

Change xapi.event to xapi.httpfeedback.

B.

Set x.Type to ‘pressed’ instead of ‘released’.

C.

Set x.Type to ‘clicked’ instead of ‘released’.

D.

Pass x.Value instead of x to the lights function.

Discussion
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Question 9

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 9

A Webex device In-Room Control editor screenshot and associated Macro code is shown. Drag and drop the code snippets to complete the JavaScript Macro that launches a call when the Call button on the custom control panel is touched. Not all options are used.

Questions 9

Options:

Discussion
Page: 2 / 2

300-920
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

300-920 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

300-920 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99