Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Cisco Updated 300-920 Exam Questions and Answers by aliyah

Page: 2 / 2

Cisco 300-920 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Developing Applications for Cisco Webex and Webex Devices (DEVWBX)
Exam Code: 300-920 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: Cisco Certified DevNet Professional
Questions: 60 Q&A's Shared By: aliyah
Question 8

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 8

Certain lighting conditions are needed when hosting Webex meetings for a particular department in a company. A split button that integrates with the lighting controls is added to the Touch 10. However, when the user selects Chill, the lights turn off completely. Which code change resolves this issue?

Options:

A.

Change xapi.event to xapi.httpfeedback.

B.

Set x.Type to ‘pressed’ instead of ‘released’.

C.

Set x.Type to ‘clicked’ instead of ‘released’.

D.

Pass x.Value instead of x to the lights function.

Discussion
Question 9

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 9

A Webex device In-Room Control editor screenshot and associated Macro code is shown. Drag and drop the code snippets to complete the JavaScript Macro that launches a call when the Call button on the custom control panel is touched. Not all options are used.

Questions 9

Options:

Discussion
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Page: 2 / 2

300-920
PDF

$44  $109.99

300-920 Testing Engine

$52  $129.99

300-920 PDF + Testing Engine

$68  $169.99