Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Checkpoint Updated 156-836 Exam Questions and Answers by cecilia

Page: 3 / 5

Checkpoint 156-836 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Check Point Certified Maestro Expert - R81 (CCME)
Exam Code: 156-836 Dumps
Vendor: Checkpoint Certification: CCME
Questions: 75 Q&A's Shared By: cecilia
Question 12

What is the command 'asg diag' used for?

Options:

A.

Asg diag used for system diagnostics on Chassis only. It does not exist on Maestro

B.

Asg diag is used for system backup

C.

Asg diag is used for system diagnostics

D.

Asg diag is used for creating traffic flow diagrams

Discussion
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Question 13

What kinds of transceivers are supported on Orchestrator MHO-140?

Options:

A.

SFP, QSFP, QSFP28

B.

SFP+, SFP28, QSFP

C.

SFP, SFP+, SFP28

D.

SFP, SFP+, QSFP, QSFP28

Discussion
Question 14

Maestro allows running commands globally in Expert mode by using global prefixes, such as:

Options:

A.

asg all

B.

g_all

C.

all

D.

global

Discussion
Question 15

When security policy is installed

Options:

A.

All SGMs receive the security policy and one by one performs an independent policy verification. Then, all SGMs simultaneously install the policy.

B.

The SMO Master receives the policy and performs a policy verification the policy is installed on the SMO Master, the SMO Master broadcasts the available package, other membersretrieve the new policy from the SMO Master, then the non-SMO Master SGMs install the policy.

C.

All SGMs receive the security policy and simultaneous policy installation occurs.

D.

The policy is installed on the SMO, the SMO Master broadcasts the available package, other members retrieve the new policy from the SMO Master and perform an independent policy verification, then the non-SMO Master SGMs install the policy.

Discussion
Page: 3 / 5

156-836
PDF

$35  $99.99

156-836 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

156-836 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99