Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Checkpoint Updated 156-836 Exam Questions and Answers by loki

Page: 2 / 5

Checkpoint 156-836 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Check Point Certified Maestro Expert - R81 (CCME)
Exam Code: 156-836 Dumps
Vendor: Checkpoint Certification: CCME
Questions: 75 Q&A's Shared By: loki
Question 8

HealthCheck Point _____

Options:

A.

is a self-updatable suite of tools for MHOs with the capability to assess the health of the system and provide a timeline of critical and informative events that might have occurred in a production system.

B.

performs a system health check and is meant to replace both a CPInfo and the health check script.

C.

can be used to let you visualize the Firewall topology for the SG and view live statistics, which includes throughput, problem notes, and CPU utilization.

D.

is a self-updatable suite of tools for SGMs with the capability to assess the health of the system, visualize the Firewall topology, provide a timeline of critical and informative events that might have occurred in a production system.

Discussion
Question 9

What will happen in case of NAT of the traffic passing through Management network?

Options:

A.

This traffic will not pass correction, since it will be dropped

B.

Orchestrator will disable NAT and traffic will pass with no issue

C.

Since Management traffic is always going to SMO, it will take a care for Correction Layer and will re-distribute traffic to other Appliances

D.

This traffic will pass with no inspection

Discussion
Question 10

What is the Orchestrator?

Options:

A.

Network Switch

B.

Manager of compute and network resources, load balancer and network switch

C.

Load balancer

D.

None of above

Discussion
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Question 11

Where should sx_api_ports_dump.py command be ran?

Options:

A.

Management server

B.

Security Group

C.

Orchestrator

D.

SMO Appliance

Discussion
Page: 2 / 5

156-836