Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Avaya Updated 7392X Exam Questions and Answers by saul

Page: 2 / 2

Avaya 7392X Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Avaya Aura Call Center Elite Implementation Exam
Exam Code: 7392X Dumps
Vendor: Avaya Certification: ACIS - 7392
Questions: 63 Q&A's Shared By: saul
Question 8

Which two statements about Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) with Expert Agent Selection (EAS) disabled are true? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Agents should log in manually to each split.

B.

Agents could be logged in to 20 splits maximum.

C.

Splits could be measured by Basic Call Management System (BCMS).

D.

After an ACD-call, an agent will automatically change its state to AUX.

Discussion
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Question 9

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 9

Given the information in the exhibit, what happens to a call if someone calls this vector on Tuesday January 1 at 10:00?

Options:

A.

The call will be routes to 2048

B.

The call will queue to skill 1

C.

The call will be disconnected

D.

The call will be routed to 2049

Discussion
Page: 2 / 2
Title