Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

APSE Updated CESP Exam Questions and Answers by indiana

Page: 5 / 9

APSE CESP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Employment Support Professional (CESP)
Exam Code: CESP Dumps
Vendor: APSE Certification: Employment Support Professional
Questions: 135 Q&A's Shared By: indiana
Question 20

You are working with a 29-year-old man who has a mental illness. He works as a janitor in a church in the mornings for 30 hours a week. The employer notices that he has recently started having difficulty staying on task and seems drowsy at work after 2 years of working there. What factor is LEAST likely to be causing his current difficulties at work?

Options:

A.

His medication

B.

His work hours

C.

His sleeping pattern/schedule

D.

His general health/mental illness

Discussion
Question 21

You are supporting Susan, a 41-year-old female with a cognitive disability, at a new job. She is having difficulty remembering the sequence of the tasks she has to complete. Which of the following would be the LEAST reasonable support?

Options:

A.

Hang pictures in the supply closet so that she can refer to them if she is unsure of what to do next.

B.

Allow her to use her phone to reference reminders about which task to complete at specific times.

C.

Have a job coach support her through her tasks until she becomes more accustomed to her routine.

D.

Have the store manager check on her every hour to be sure that she is on the correct task.

Discussion
Question 22

You are supporting a job-seeker who is eager to start her own catering business. Her vocational counselor asks you to conduct some assessments to determine if she is capable of starting her own business. Which of the following assessment strategies or tools is LEAST useful in determining whether she will succeed in her own business?

Options:

A.

Assisting her to identify her strengths and limitations in managing her own business

B.

A vocational evaluation

C.

Developing a business feasibility test

D.

Evaluation of her family support, Social Security benefits, and other resources

Discussion
Question 23

You are working with a high school student in his first job as a dishwasher in a local restaurant 3 nights per week. He has indicated that he does not like school but wants you to help him to become a lawyer. Which of the following is the BEST response?

Options:

A.

Tell him that you would be pleased to work with him on a more reasonable goal, such as moving up to prep cook in the restaurant.

B.

Inform him that it will take many years to complete the educational requirements for becoming a lawyer

C.

Refer him to vocational evaluation so that he can identify a goal that is commensurate with his current level of education and work experience.

D.

Explore what appeals to him about being a lawyer to help him decide if he should pursue that goal or other careers that offer similar benefits and working conditions.

Discussion
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Page: 5 / 9

CESP
PDF

$35  $99.99

CESP Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CESP PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99