Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

APSE Updated CESP Exam Questions and Answers by dennis

Page: 8 / 9

APSE CESP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Employment Support Professional (CESP)
Exam Code: CESP Dumps
Vendor: APSE Certification: Employment Support Professional
Questions: 135 Q&A's Shared By: dennis
Question 32

After learning that an employee was not invited to a new employee orientation program, an employment support professional approaches the supervisor to ask if the employee can attend the program. The supervisor explains that they are uncertain about including the employee in the orientation. The BEST response is to:

Options:

A.

tell the supervisor that his decision would be in violation of Department of Labor laws

B.

discuss with the supervisor the importance of the employee attending, with support provided if needed

C.

discuss the supervisor's reasoning for why the employee should not attend orientation

D.

tell the supervisor that you agree and ask if the employee's orientation can be scheduled at a later date

Discussion
Question 33

To ensure that job development is person-centered, the employment support professional should:

Options:

A.

review previous employment and assessments of the individual

B.

empower the person supported to determine their own interests and strengths

C.

pre-screen what information the individual supported needs to know about an employer

D.

find a job that the employment support professional feels is the best fit for the person supported

Discussion
Question 34

You are working with a 19-year-old female who is very nervous about working for the first time. She is concerned that she will not be able to perform the work and will not get along with co-workers or make any friends at work. Which of the following natural supports is MOST likely to help her feel more connected and confident in the workplace?

Options:

A.

Ensure that a job coach is always present while she is working.

B.

Ask your supervisor if you can give her your mobile phone number so that she can call you at any time the need arises.

C.

Help her find a co-worker at the job who can empathize with, mentor, and support her on the job.

D.

Secure more therapy so that she can manage her anxiety.

Discussion
Question 35

Ann has autism and a reputation for challenging behaviors. She lost her prior retail job after refusing to punch in using the clock at work and running out the back door of the store. Which of the following should you do FIRST in supporting Ann in her new job?

Options:

A.

Suggest to your program manager that Ann be assigned to an enclave placement until she can demonstrate positive work skills.

B.

Review any data, previous training programs, and records to identity positive reinforcers or events that have been used to assist Ann in managing her challenging behaviors.

C.

Identify a back-up staff person who can come to the job site immediately if Ann has problems.

D.

Describe Ann's challenging behaviors, including her prior retail experience, to her new supervisor tohelp him anticipate any problems that they may encounter.

Discussion
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Page: 8 / 9

CESP
PDF

$35  $99.99

CESP Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CESP PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99