Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Adobe Updated AD0-E720 Exam Questions and Answers by gabrielle

Page: 2 / 3

Adobe AD0-E720 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Adobe Commerce Front-End Developer Expert
Exam Code: AD0-E720 Dumps
Vendor: Adobe Certification: Adobe Commerce
Questions: 50 Q&A's Shared By: gabrielle
Question 8

An Adobe Commerce developer needs to debug an issue, where the path of the block template was invalid and the warning was added to a log file. Which mode are errors only written to a log file and not displayed?

Options:

A.

developer only

B.

default and production

C.

developer and default

Discussion
Question 9

An Adobe Commerce developer wants to initialize a JS component via Layout XML in custom reference block test. component. Which Layout XML instruction would be used to initialize this JS component?

A)

Questions 9

B)

Questions 9

C)

Questions 9

Options:

A.

Option A

B.

Option B

C.

Option C

Discussion
Question 10

An Adobe Commerce developer needs to display a URL in the template. How would the variable $ur1be securely output in the template?

Options:

A.

escapeUrl($url) ?>

B.

escapeLink($url) ?>

C.

escapeHtml($url) ?>

Discussion
Question 11

An Adobe Commerce developer is working on a custom knockout Ul component and they need to add the text Happy Birthday. to be translated inside an .html template.

How would the developer add the text?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

Discussion
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Page: 2 / 3

AD0-E720
PDF

$35  $99.99

AD0-E720 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

AD0-E720 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99