Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Adobe Updated AD0-E720 Exam Questions and Answers by amirah

Page: 3 / 3

Adobe AD0-E720 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Adobe Commerce Front-End Developer Expert
Exam Code: AD0-E720 Dumps
Vendor: Adobe Certification: Adobe Commerce
Questions: 50 Q&A's Shared By: amirah
Question 12

An Adobe Commerce developer needs to apply a Knockout binding to show content under certain conditions.

Which two syntaxes would achieve this? (Choose two.)

A)

Questions 12

B)

Questions 12

C)

Questions 12

D)

Questions 12

Options:

A.

Option A

B.

Option B

C.

Option C

D.

Option D

Discussion
Question 13

An Adobe Commerce developer wants to override the following Layout XML file in the theme ExampleCorp/orange.

app/design/frontend/ExampleCorp/blank/Vendor_Module/layout/catalog_product_view.xml

What path would the developer use inside the layout directory of the theme to override the file?

Options:

A.

/override/ExampleCorp/blank/catalog_product_view.xml

B.

/override/theme/ExampleCorp/blank/catalog_product_view.xml

C.

/catalog_product_view.xml

Discussion
Question 14

An Adobe Commerce developer wants to determine which template is rendering a specific element on the storefront. Which two methods can they use to turn on template hints? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

In the Admin, navigate to Stores > Configuration > Advanced > Developer > Debug.

Set Enabled Template Path Hints for Storefront to Yes

B.

In the Admin, navigate to system > Advanced > Template > Developer > Debug.

Set Enabled Template Path Hints for Storefront to Yes

C.

On the command line, run the command; php bin/magento setup:enable-template-hints

D.

On the command line, run the command; php bin/magento dev:template-hints:enable

Discussion
Question 15

An Adobe Commerce developer needs to improve the time of first render of the pages. How would the developer achieve this?

Options:

A.

Use the quick static files deployment strategy

B.

Enable CSS critical path

C.

Enable CSS file merging

D.

Enable JavaScript minification

Discussion
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Page: 3 / 3

AD0-E720
PDF

$35  $99.99

AD0-E720 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

AD0-E720 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99