Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Adobe Updated AD0-E717 Exam Questions and Answers by efan

Page: 2 / 5

Adobe AD0-E717 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Adobe Commerce Developer with Cloud Add-on
Exam Code: AD0-E717 Dumps
Vendor: Adobe Certification: Adobe Commerce
Questions: 77 Q&A's Shared By: efan
Question 8

Which condition must be satisfied to ensure that a Discard Subsequent Rules option that is set to "Yes" actually prevents multiple discounts from being applied to the same product?

Options:

A.

Each pricing rule must have From and To date.

B.

Each pricing rule must have the defined priority.

C.

Each pricing rule must be created with Coupon code

Discussion
Question 9

The value of a product attribute in the Adobe Commerce system needs to have a different format before it is displayed. Which attribute model class is responsible for this?

Options:

A.

Frontend

B.

Backend

C.

Source

Discussion
Question 10

Which command can be used to display a full list of enabled and disabled Magento modules?

Options:

A.

bin/magento module:all

B.

bin/magento modulestatus

C.

bin/magento module:show

Discussion
Question 11

What database engine is part of the infrastructure of Adobe Commerce Cloud projects?

Options:

A.

Percona

B.

MariaDB

C.

MySQL

Discussion
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Page: 2 / 5

AD0-E717
PDF

$35  $99.99

AD0-E717 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

AD0-E717 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99