Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Adobe Updated AD0-E717 Exam Questions and Answers by aminah

Page: 4 / 5

Adobe AD0-E717 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Adobe Commerce Developer with Cloud Add-on
Exam Code: AD0-E717 Dumps
Vendor: Adobe Certification: Adobe Commerce
Questions: 77 Q&A's Shared By: aminah
Question 16

Which action, if any, should be taken to forbid Adobe Commerce Admin from performing specific actions?

Options:

A.

Create a new user role with custom-defined resources, and assign it to the admin user

B.

This action cannot be taken since all admin users must have full access.

C.

Enable custom roles in the store configuration, and assign admin user ID(s).

Discussion
Question 17

A seller would like to offer an electronic version of an album by selling each song individually. Which layout can be used to customize a product page layout for this item?

Options:

A.

catalog_product_view_type_downloadable

B.

catalog_product_view_type_configurable

C.

catalog_product_view_category

Discussion
Question 18

A developer is investigating a problem with the shopping cart. Some of the cart records in the database are being checked. Which table should the developer check?

Options:

A.

sates.quote

B.

sales.cart

C.

Discussion
Question 19

Which theme directory contains the static files that can be loaded directly?

Options:

A.

web

B.

preprocessed

C.

assets

Discussion
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Page: 4 / 5

AD0-E717
PDF

$35  $99.99

AD0-E717 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

AD0-E717 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99