Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Adobe Updated AD0-E327 Exam Questions and Answers by helen

Page: 2 / 3

Adobe AD0-E327 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Adobe Campaign Classic Business Practitioner - Certified Expert
Exam Code: AD0-E327 Dumps
Vendor: Adobe Certification: Adobe Campaign
Questions: 50 Q&A's Shared By: helen
Question 8

A business practitioner created a budget campaign template to control scheduled invoiced marketing. After creating the campaign template and defining the job parameters (as shown below), the business practitioner was unable to see the link to configure budget details.

Questions 8

What should they configure to enable budget detail properties?

Options:

A.

Activate Marketing Resources

B.

Activate Targeting and Workflows

C.

Activate Expenses and Objectives

D.

Activate Distributed Marketing

Discussion
Question 9

An Adobe Campaign business practitioner is getting the following error in a workflow built by someone whose access for campaign instance has been revoked.

Error from workflow:(Campaign jobs(operationMgt))

BAS-010003 Unable to complete operation in current status.

WKF-560044 Error while sending notification with delivery template 'notify supervisor'

Please refer to the delivery log ID 00000 for more information (object associated with the

workflow task).

After analyzing the error, the practitioner understands that the xml of the workflow below needs to be updated:

process forecasted="0" login="xxxxx@xxxx.com" priority="0M processState="20" startState="07

What change is needed to remove the error?

Options:

A.

Replace the login with an active operator "user id + email"

B.

Replace the login with an active operator email

C.

Replace the login with an active operator "user id + name'

D.

Replace the login with an active operator name

Discussion
Question 10

A customer has a requirement to build a web form, which can be translated to multiple languages depending on the different regions.

What kind of configuration is required to achieve the requirement in web form?

Options:

A.

Create multiple contents with different languages

B.

Set the option Translate to Yes in Localization

C.

Apply javascript code to change the language

Discussion
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Question 11

Which functionality enables a business practitioner to display different variations of content to the recipients of the email delivery according to a predefined condition configured in the expression editor?

Options:

A.

Content blocks

B.

Dynamic content

C.

Visibility condition

Discussion
Page: 2 / 3

AD0-E327
PDF

$35  $99.99