Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Adobe Updated AD0-E327 Exam Questions and Answers by jonas

Page: 3 / 3

Adobe AD0-E327 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Adobe Campaign Classic Business Practitioner - Certified Expert
Exam Code: AD0-E327 Dumps
Vendor: Adobe Certification: Adobe Campaign
Questions: 50 Q&A's Shared By: jonas
Question 12

A business practitioner needs to perform an A/B test, sending test variant A to 10% and test variant B to 10%, after a period of 2 hours. The campaign workflow should automatically assess the higher-performing delivery based on the best open and clickthrough ratio and deploy the winning variant to the remaining 80% of the target recipient population.

What is the most appropriate delivery indicator to use to ensure the winning delivery is selected?

Options:

A.

indicators/@recipientClickRatio

B.

indicators/@amount

C.

indicators/@estimatedRecipientOpenRatio

D.

indicators/(©reactivity

Discussion
Question 13

A retail company would like to send a promotional offer to their loyalty customers which is redeemable by a phone call to their customer call center The segmented population for the send is 23,500 and the customer center is equipped to redeem 5,000 offers each day.

How would a business practitioner ensure that the offers are controlled in a sequential send?

Options:

A.

Create multiple segments of 5000 to be sent sequentially and apply pressure rules to prevent marketing fatigue

B.

Create an incremental query and apply the Capacity Typology rule to exclude the messages when ® the limit of 5000 is reached

C.

Create an incremental send for 5000 offers and apply the Filtering Typology rule to exclude the () messages when the limit is reached

D.

Limit the 23.5K segment to segment of 5000 each day and apply the Control Typology rule to exclude the messages when the limit is reached

Discussion
Question 14

A customer needs to create a web form, which collects and stores anonymous users' email, First name, Last name, and color preferences, to an Adobe Campaign Classic database.

What kind of structure should be used to save data coming from the web form?

Options:

A.

Custom data schema linked to Recipient

B.

Custom data schema not linked to Recipient

C.

Custom attributes in Recipient data schema

D.

Default attributes in Recipient data schema

Discussion
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Question 15

A workflow was returning unexpected results. The Operator used the pause functionality to put the workflow into a paused state to examine these results. They never cleared the pause state.

What two impacts will this have on the overall Campaign instance? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

It will increase the size of the database

B.

It will make the workflow more efficient next time

C.

It will stop further iterations of the workflow from running

D.

It will leave any temporary tables in place

E.

It will lock the workflow until it is restarted

Discussion