Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Adobe Updated AD0-E722 Exam Questions and Answers by anaiya

Page: 2 / 3

Adobe AD0-E722 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Adobe Commerce Architect Master
Exam Code: AD0-E722 Dumps
Vendor: Adobe Certification: Adobe Commerce
Questions: 50 Q&A's Shared By: anaiya
Question 8

An Adobe Commerce Architect needs to ensure zero downtime during the deployment process of Adobe Commerce on-premises. Which two steps should the Architect follow? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Enable Config flag Under deployement/blue_green/enabled

B.

Run bin/magento setup:upgrade --dry-run=true to upgrade database

C.

Run bin/magento setup:upgrade - -keep-generated to Upgrade database

D.

Run bin/magento setup:upgrad --convert-old-scripts-true to Upgrade database

E.

Enable Config flag Under developer/zero_down_time/enabled

Discussion
Question 9

A client is migrating to Adobe Commerce Cloud and has approximately 800 existing redirects that must be implemented. The number of redirects cannot be reduced because all redirects are specific, and do not match any pattern.

How should the redirects be configured to ensure performance?

Options:

A.

Add each redirect in the magento/routes.yaml file.

B.

Use VCL snippets to offload the redirect to Fastly.

C.

Add each redirect as a URL rewrite via the admin Ul.

Discussion
Question 10

A merchant is utilizing an out-of-the-box Adobe Commerce application and asks to add a new reward card functionality for customers. During the code review, the Adobe Commerce Architect notices the reward_card_number attribute setup created for this functionality is causing the customer attribute to be unavailable in the My account/My rewards page template.

Questions 10

What should be added to set the customer attribute correctly?

Options:

A.

group property should be added with a value of 1

B.

system property should be added with a value of true

C.

scope property should be added with a value of global

Discussion
Question 11

An Adobe Commerce Architect is planning to create a new action that will add gift registry items to the customer's quote. What should the Architect do to guarantee that private content blocks are updated?

Options:

A.

Mark the controller by setting no-cache HTTP headers

B.

Invalidate the status of gift registry indexers

C.

Specify a new action in a sections.xml configuration file

Discussion
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Page: 2 / 3

AD0-E722
PDF

$35  $99.99

AD0-E722 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

AD0-E722 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99