Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Adobe Updated AD0-E722 Exam Questions and Answers by marlowe

Page: 3 / 3

Adobe AD0-E722 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Adobe Commerce Architect Master
Exam Code: AD0-E722 Dumps
Vendor: Adobe Certification: Adobe Commerce
Questions: 50 Q&A's Shared By: marlowe
Question 12

An Adobe Commerce store owner sets up a custom customer attribute "my.attribute".

An Architect needs to display additional content on the home page, which should display only to Customers with "my.attribute" of a certain value and be the same content for all of them. The website is running Full Page Cache.

With simplicity in mind, which two steps should the Architect take to implement these requirements? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Add a new context value of "my_attribute" to Magento\Framework\App\Http\Context

B.

Create a Customer Segment and use 'my.attribute' in the conditions

C.

Add a custom block and a pHTML template with the content to the cmsjndexjndex.xml layout

D.

Add a dynamic block with the content to the Home Page

E.

Use customer-data JS library to retrieve "my.attribute" value

Discussion
Question 13

A custom cron job has been added to an Adobe Commerce system to collect data for several reports. Its crontab. xml configuration is as follows:

Questions 13

The job is data intensive and runs for between 20 and 30 minutes each night.

Within a few days of deployment, it is noticed that the sites sitemap. xml file has not been updated since the new job was added.

What should be done to fix this issue?

Options:

A.

Change the schedule of the siten.aP_generate cron job to 30 0 * * *so that it runs after the gather_reporting_data job has completed.

B.

Create a new cron group for the reporting job, specifying i

C.

Break the data gathering job into a number of smaller jobs, so that each individual job runs for a maximum of 5 minutes

Discussion
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Question 14

While developing a new functionality for a website in developer mode with all cache types enabled, an Adobe Commerce Developer needs to add \Magento\Sales\Model\Service\InvoiceService SinvoiceService as a new dependency to an existing page action controller in Vendor\CustomModule\Controller\Index\Index . This is accomplished as follows:

Questions 14

After cleaning the f ull_page cache and reloading the page, the developer encounters the following exception:

Recoverable Error: Argument 2 passed to Vendor\CustomModule\Controller\Index\Index::__construct() must be an instance of

\Magento\Sales\Model\Service\InvoiceService [...]

Which action should the Architect recommend to the developer to fix this error?

Options:

A.

Clean the block_html cache along with full_page cache.

B.

Add the new \Magento\sales\Model\service\invoiceService Sinvoiceservice dependency at the end of the constructor signature.

C.

Remove the generated Child ClaSS from generated/code/Vendor/CustomModule/Controller/Index/Index.

Discussion
Question 15

Since the last production deployment, customers can not complete checkout.

The error logs show the following message multiple times:

main.CRITICAL: Report ID: webapi-61b9fe83f0c3e; Message: Infinite loop detected, review the trace for the looping path

The Architect finds a deployed feature that should limit delivery for some specific postcodes.

The Architect sees the following code deployed in etc/webapi_rest/di. xml and etc/frontend/di. Xml

Questions 15

LimitRates.php:

Questions 15

Which step should the Architect perform to solve the issue?

Options:

A.

Change 'after' plugin with 'around' plugin. The issue is being caused by calling the result provider code after the code of the original method.

B.

Replace the injected dependency Of \Magento\Checkout\Model\Session With \Magento\FraBievork\Session\SessionManagerInterf ace

C.

Inject an instance Of Magento\(Quote\Api\CartRepositoryInterface and receive Cart instance Via $thiscartRepository->get($this->session->getQuoteId())

Discussion
Page: 3 / 3

AD0-E722
PDF

$35  $99.99

AD0-E722 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

AD0-E722 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99