Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

VMware Updated 2V0-21.20PSE Exam Questions and Answers by adyan

Page: 3 / 3

VMware 2V0-21.20PSE Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Professional VMware vSphere 7.x
Exam Code: 2V0-21.20PSE Dumps
Vendor: VMware Certification: VCP-DCV 2020
Questions: 109 Q&A's Shared By: adyan
Question 12

An administrator wants to be able to send vCenter Server log files to a remote syslog server and analyze logs using vRealize Log Insight.

Which step must the administrator take to meet this requirement? (Choose the best answer.)

Options:

A.

Configure the vCenter Server logging options using the vSphere Client.

B.

Specify the remote syslog server name at deployment using the vCenter Server GUI Installer.

C.

Specify the vRealize Log Insight system name using the vSphere Client.

D.

Configure log file forwarding using the vCenter Server Management Interface.

Discussion
Question 13

An administrator is investigating the reason for a virtual machine restarting. In the vmware.log file, the administrator finds the following error:

Questions 13

What is a likely cause of this virtual machine restart? (Choose the best answer.)

Options:

A.

Guest operating system fault

B.

User or API request to shut down guest operating system

C.

High Availability

D.

User or API request to restart guest operating system

Discussion
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Question 14

An administrator is tasked with planning an upgrade of a VMware vSphere environment to version 7.0. The platform consists of 80 ESXi hosts, logically divided into 10 clusters. The tasks will be completed by another operations team within the company.

The hardware is consistent and a single embedded vCenter Server 6.7 appliance is managing the environment.

Which statement is true regarding a suitable upgrade approach? (Choose the best answer.)

Options:

A.

The vCenter Server can be upgraded using a pre-configured customized JSON template.

B.

The ESXi hosts can only be upgraded using the Graphical User Interface Installer.

C.

Auto-deploy must be used to upgrade the large scale environment.

D.

A new Platform Services Controller must be deployed first.

Discussion
Question 15

Which TCP/IP stack can support management traffic, vSphere vMotion, IP storage and vSphere Fault Tolerance? (Choose the best answer.)

Options:

A.

VXLAN TCP/IP stack

B.

Provisioning TCP/IP stack

C.

Default TCP/IP stack

D.

vSphere vMotion TCP/IP stack

Discussion
Page: 3 / 3

2V0-21.20PSE