Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

VMware Updated 3V0-21.21 Exam Questions and Answers by melina

Page: 3 / 3

VMware 3V0-21.21 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Advanced Design VMware vSphere 7.x
Exam Code: 3V0-21.21 Dumps
Vendor: VMware Certification: VCAP-DCV Design 2021
Questions: 88 Q&A's Shared By: melina
Question 12

During a requirements gathering workshop, the customer’s Chief Information Security Office (CISO) provides the following requirements that are pertinent to the design of a new vSphere environment:

• All operating system critical patches must be installed within 24 hours of release.
  • All virtual machine templates must be updated every three months in line with company policy.

Which requirement classification is being gathered for the design documentation?

Options:

A.

Security

B.

Manageability

C.

Recoverability

D.

Availability

Discussion
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Question 13

A customer defines a requirement to minimize the vMotion migration time during a maintenance period. The servers being used are equipped with eight 1 GbE network adapters.

Per the defined logical network configuration, there are two network adapters each used for:

• Management traffic
  • vMotion traffic
  • iSCSI traffic
  • Virtual machine traffic

Which design decision should the architect make to meet the customer requirement?

Options:

A.

Use Network I/O Control to define a reservation for vMotion traffic.

B.

Implement Multi-NIC vMotion by adding additional vMotion VMkernels.

C.

Configure a dedicated TCP/IP stack for vMotion traffic.

D.

Combine vMotion and Management traffic to make use of four adapters.

Discussion
Page: 3 / 3

3V0-21.21
PDF

$35  $99.99

3V0-21.21 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

3V0-21.21 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99