Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

VMware Updated 2V0-62.21 Exam Questions and Answers by curtis

Page: 3 / 3

VMware 2V0-62.21 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Professional VMware Workspace ONE 21.X
Exam Code: 2V0-62.21 Dumps
Vendor: VMware Certification: VCP-DW 2021
Questions: 94 Q&A's Shared By: curtis
Question 12

Which VMware feature in the Intelligent Hub provides the ability for administrators to leverage Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)?

Options:

A.

Assist

B.

Secure

C.

Trust

D.

Verify

Discussion
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Question 13

A Workspace ONE administrator is configuring email for an organization that uses Microsoft Exchange Online (Office 365). The organization has an extreme security posture and wants to require all email attachments be encrypted.

Which component is needed to meet the organization’s requirement?

Options:

A.

Workspace ONE Web with DLP enabled.

B.

Workspace ONE Content with DLP enabled.

C.

SEGv2 with content transforms.

D.

PowerShell integration with default blacklist.

Discussion
Question 14

Which is used to configure the VMware Content Gateway service before adding it to the Unified Access Gateway?

Options:

A.

Workspace ONE Access console

B.

Workspace ONE UEM console

C.

Workspace ONE Assist console

D.

Workspace ONE Intelligence console

Discussion
Page: 3 / 3

2V0-62.21