Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

VMware Updated 2V0-21.20 Exam Questions and Answers by ralphy

Page: 2 / 3

VMware 2V0-21.20 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Professional VMware vSphere 7.x
Exam Code: 2V0-21.20 Dumps
Vendor: VMware Certification: VCP-DCV 2020
Questions: 109 Q&A's Shared By: ralphy
Question 8

What is the minimum number of ESXi hosts required to support vCenter High Availability? (Choose the best answer.)

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Question 9

An administrator is tasked with upgrading an existing vSphere environment to version 7.0. The environment consists of mounted NFS v3 datastores. The new design requires configuration of NFS v4.1 datastores.

Which statement is true regarding this upgrade? (Choose the best answer.)

Options:

A.

The NFS v3 datastores can be unmounted and remounted using NFS v4.1.

B.

A new VMKernel port for NFS v4.1 needs to be created before the upgrade.

C.

Following first boot, NFS v3 datastores are automatically converted to NFS v4.1 by ESXi 7.0

D.

ESXi 7.0 does NOT support NFS v4.1.

Discussion
Question 10

An administrator wants to be able to log in to the vSphere Client and view the inventories of two vCenter Server instances.

What must the administrator do to meet this requirement? (Choose the best answer.)

Options:

A.

Configure Enhanced Linked Mode on each vCenter Server instance after deployment is complete.

B.

Connect each vCenter Server instance to the same vCenter Single Sign-On domain during deployment.

C.

Connect each vCenter Server instance to the same vCenter Single Sign-On domain using the vSphere Client.

D.

Configure the vCenter Server Management Interface to view both vCenter Server instances.

Discussion
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Question 11

What is a pre-requisite for configuring virtualization-based security (VBS)? (Choose the best answer.)

Options:

A.

Change the firmware type from UEFI to Legacy BIOS

B.

Change the firmware type from Legacy BIOS to UEFI

C.

Use Windows Server 2012

D.

Use Windows Server 2008 R2

Discussion
Page: 2 / 3

2V0-21.20