Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Splunk Updated SPLK-2003 Exam Questions and Answers by halima

Page: 4 / 6

Splunk SPLK-2003 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Splunk SOAR Certified Automation Developer Exam
Exam Code: SPLK-2003 Dumps
Vendor: Splunk Certification: Splunk SOAR Certified Automation Developer
Questions: 96 Q&A's Shared By: halima
Question 16

A filter block with only one condition configured which states: artifact.*.cef .sourceAddress !- , would permit which of the following data to pass forward to the next block?

Options:

A.

Null IP addresses

B.

Non-null IP addresses

C.

Non-null destinationAddresses

D.

Null values

Discussion
Question 17

In addition to full backups. Phantom supports what other backup type using backup?

Options:

A.

Snapshot

B.

Incremental

C.

Partial

D.

Differential

Discussion
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Question 18

Some of the playbooks on the Phantom server should only be executed by members of the admin role. How can this rule be applied?

Options:

A.

Add a filter block to al restricted playbooks that Titters for runRole - "Admin''.

B.

Add a tag with restricted access to the restricted playbooks.

C.

Make sure the Execute Playbook capability is removed from al roles except admin.

D.

Place restricted playbooks in a second source repository that has restricted access.

Discussion
Question 19

Some of the playbooks on the SOAR server should only be executed by members of the admin role. How can this rule be applied?

Options:

A.

Make sure the Execute Playbook capability is removed from all roles except admin.

B.

Place restricted playbooks in a second source repository that has restricted access.

C.

Add a filter block to all restricted playbooks that filters for runRole = "Admin".

D.

Add a tag with restricted access to the restricted playbooks.

Discussion
Page: 4 / 6

SPLK-2003
PDF

$35  $99.99

SPLK-2003 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

SPLK-2003 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99