Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Splunk Updated SPLK-3003 Exam Questions and Answers by laila

Page: 2 / 2

Splunk SPLK-3003 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Splunk Core Certified Consultant
Exam Code: SPLK-3003 Dumps
Vendor: Splunk Certification: Splunk Core Certified Consultant
Questions: 85 Q&A's Shared By: laila
Question 8

A customer would like to remove the output_file capability from users with the default user role to stop them from filling up the disk on the search head with lookup files. What is the best way to remove this capability from users?

Options:

A.

Create a new role without the output_file capability that inherits the default user role and assign it to the users.

B.

Create a new role with the output_file capability that inherits the default user role and assign it to the users.

C.

Edit the default user role and remove the output_file capability.

D.

Clone the default user role, remove the output_file capability, and assign it to the users.

Discussion
Question 9

Report acceleration has been enabled for a specific use case. In which bucket location is the corresponding CSV file located?

Options:

A.

thawedPath

B.

summaryHomePath

C.

tstatsHomePath

D.

homePath, coldPath

Discussion
Question 10

Which command is most efficient in finding the pass4SymmKey of an index cluster?

Options:

A.

find / -name server.conf –print | grep pass4SymKey

B.

$SPLUNK_HOME/bin/splunk search | rest splunk_server=local /servicesNS/-/ unhash_app/storage/passwords

C.

$SPLUNK_HOME/bin/splunk btool server list clustering | grep pass4SymmKey

D.

$SPLUNK_HOME/bin/splunk btool clustering list clustering --debug | grep

pass4SymmKey

Discussion
Question 11

In a large cloud customer environment with many (>100) dynamically created endpoint systems, each with a UF already deployed, what is the best approach for associating these systems with an appropriate serverclass on the deployment server?

Options:

A.

Work with the cloud orchestration team to create a common host-naming convention for these systems so a simple pattern can be used in the serverclass.conf whitelist attribute.

B.

Create a CSV lookup file for each severclass, manually keep track of the endpoints within this CSV file, and leverage the whitelist.from_pathname attribute in serverclass.conf.

C.

Work with the cloud orchestration team to dynamically insert an appropriate clientName setting into each endpoint’s local/deploymentclient.conf which can be matched by whitelist in serverclass.conf.

D.

Using an installation bootstrap script run a CLI command to assign a clientName setting and permit

serverclass.conf whitelist simplification.

Discussion
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Page: 2 / 2

SPLK-3003
PDF

$69.65  $199

SPLK-3003 Testing Engine

$78.75  $225

SPLK-3003 PDF + Testing Engine

$87.15  $249