Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Splunk Updated SPLK-4001 Exam Questions and Answers by kendrick

Page: 2 / 3

Splunk SPLK-4001 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Splunk O11y Cloud Certified Metrics User
Exam Code: SPLK-4001 Dumps
Vendor: Splunk Certification: Splunk Certification
Questions: 54 Q&A's Shared By: kendrick
Question 8

Which of the following are ways to reduce flapping of a detector? (select all that apply)

Options:

A.

Configure a duration or percent of duration for the alert.

B.

Establish a reset threshold for the detector.

C.

Enable the anti-flap setting in the detector options menu.

D.

Apply a smoothing transformation (like a rolling mean) to the input data for the detector.

Discussion
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Question 9

With exceptions for transformations or timeshifts, at what resolution do detectors operate?

Options:

A.

10 seconds

B.

The resolution of the chart

C.

The resolution of the dashboard

D.

Native resolution

Discussion
Question 10

A customer is experiencing issues getting metrics from a new receiver they have configured in the OpenTelemetry Collector. How would the customer go about troubleshooting further with the logging exporter?

Options:

A.

Adding debug into the metrics receiver pipeline:

Option A 10

B.

Adding logging into the metrics receiver pipeline:

Option B 10

C.

Adding logging into the metrics exporter pipeline:

Option C 10

D.

Adding debug into the metrics exporter pipeline:

Option D 10

Discussion
Question 11

A user wants to add a link to an existing dashboard from an alert. When they click the dimension value in the alert message, they are taken to the dashboard keeping the context. How can this be accomplished? (select all that apply)

Options:

A.

Build a global data link.

B.

Add a link to the Runbook URL.

C.

Add a link to the field.

D.

Add the link to the alert message body.

Discussion
Page: 2 / 3

SPLK-4001