Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Scaled Agile Updated SAFe-SPC Exam Questions and Answers by alvin

Page: 7 / 8

Scaled Agile SAFe-SPC Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAFe Practice Consultant SPC (6.0)
Exam Code: SAFe-SPC Dumps
Vendor: Scaled Agile Certification: SAFe Practice Consultant
Questions: 119 Q&A's Shared By: alvin
Question 28

When is the Solution Demo conducted?

Options:

A.

On demand.

B.

At the end of each Sprint.

C.

At the end of each PI.

D.

Mid-PI.

Discussion
Question 29

What are appropriate aspects of the System Architect's role in SAFe?

Options:

A.

Collaborate with Scrum Masters to establish the emergent design.

B.

Collaborate with PMs, POs, and Agile Teams to establish the Architectural Runway.

C.

Approve teams' increments into the mainline branch.

D.

Approve all the design work of teams before they can implement their user stories.

E.

Provide the designs behind each user story.

Discussion
Question 30

An Agile Release Train prepares for PI Planning. They have both Features and Program Epics among the desirable items for this PI. However, Product Management is stuck because some Epics are too big and won't fit in this PI.

Options:

A.

Pick only those Epics that have clearly defined success criteria and might fit into the PI.

B.

Split Epics into Features and prioritize the Features to determine what should go into the PI.

C.

Split Epics into Features and use capacity allocation to determine what should go into the PI.

D.

Instead of planning just the upcoming PI, plan for a longer period to cover the full duration of the Program Epics.

Discussion
Question 31

Backlog items in an Expedite class of service can break WIP limits.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Page: 7 / 8

SAFe-SPC
PDF

$35  $99.99

SAFe-SPC Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

SAFe-SPC PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99