Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_TAW12_750 Exam Questions and Answers by fergus

Page: 2 / 2

SAP C_TAW12_750 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Development Associate - ABAP with SAP NetWeaver 7.50
Exam Code: C_TAW12_750 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Development Associate
Questions: 81 Q&A's Shared By: fergus
Question 8

Which of the following elements can a string template contain? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question

Options:

A.

Functional module calls

B.

Function methods calls

C.

String processing statements

D.

Literals

Discussion
Question 9

You have been asked to review the following expression AND which processes character string result = find (val = 'ababABAP' sub = 'A' occ = 2 case = *X'). What is the expected value of result?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Question 10

What can be implemented using an implicit enhancement option? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question

Options:

A.

Overwrite methods for SAP function modules

B.

Overwrite methods for global SAP classes

C.

Additional exceptions in SAP function modules

D.

Additional parameters in SAP function modules

E.

Additional attributes for global SAP classes

Discussion
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agreeā€¦.Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Question 11

You need to create a piece of code that can be used by multiple programs. Which of the following techniques does SAP recommend? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question

Options:

A.

Use an include program

B.

Use a method in a local class

C.

Use a method is a global class

D.

Use a function module in function group

Discussion
Page: 2 / 2

C_TAW12_750