Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_IBP_2302 Exam Questions and Answers by camille

Page: 2 / 2

SAP C_IBP_2302 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP IBP for Supply Chain (2302)
Exam Code: C_IBP_2302 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: camille
Question 8

What are the ways to achieve rolling aggregation with SAP IBP?

Options:

A.

Using a local member

B.

Using a appropriate period weight factor

C.

Using a key figure calculation

D.

Using aattribute as a key figure

Discussion
Question 9

You are reviewing the master datatypes that are often used for supply and inventory planning

.Which master data types are compound master data types?Note: There are 2 correctanswers to this question.

Options:

A.

SOURCELOCATION

B.

SOURCECUSTGROUP

C.

SOURCECUSTOMER

D.

SOURCEPRODUCTION

Discussion
Question 10

Which functional capabilities are included in SAP IBP for response and supply?Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Gating Factors

B.

Planning with Product Allocations

C.

Analyze Supply Usage

D.

Detailed Production Scheduling

Discussion
Question 11

Time profiles are made out of levels, and levels are made out of periods.Which ways can SAP IBP identify profiles and periods?Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Periods are identified by an alphanumeric prefix and profiles by an integer.

B.

Both periods and profiles are identified by a unique integer.

C.

Both periods and profiles have start and end dates.

D.

Periods are identified by an integer and profiles by an alphanumeric prefix.

Discussion
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Page: 2 / 2

C_IBP_2302
PDF

$35  $99.99

C_IBP_2302 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C_IBP_2302 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99