Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_S4CFI_2308 Exam Questions and Answers by ryley

Page: 2 / 9

SAP C_S4CFI_2308 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP S/4HANA Cloud public edition - Finance
Exam Code: C_S4CFI_2308 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 133 Q&A's Shared By: ryley
Question 8

What are characteristics of the SAP S/4HANA Migration Cockpit? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Guidance and simulation of the migration process

B.

Extensibility using the Legacy System Migration Workbench (LSMW)

C.

Mapping source values to SAP S/4HANA target values

D.

Combining the staging and file approaches into one migration project

Discussion
Question 9

In what phase of the SAP Activate methodology do you test the business processes?

Options:

A.

Deploy

B.

Explore

C.

Realize

D.

Prepare

Discussion
Question 10

Which activities does the consultant do before the first Fit-to-Standard workshop? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Evaluate the Business-Driven Configuration Questionnaire responses.

B.

Review the integration requirements collected from the Digital Discovery Assessment

C.

Deactivate scope items that are NOT part of the Statement of Work/Digital Discovery Assessment.

D.

Upload customer master data in the Starter system using migration templates.

Discussion
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Question 11

You need to provide historical data as training input for SAP Cash Application. Which data can you use to train the application? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Dunning notices

B.

Electronic bank statements

C.

Payment advices

D.

Liquidity forecast

Discussion
Page: 2 / 9

C_S4CFI_2308