Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_SIGDA_2403 Exam Questions and Answers by fearne

Page: 5 / 5

SAP C_SIGDA_2403 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Associate - Process Data Analyst - SAP Signavio
Exam Code: C_SIGDA_2403 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: fearne
Question 20

What can be used to create a workflow?Note: There are 3correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Artifacts

B.

Attributes

C.

Events

D.

Gateways

E.

Activities

Discussion
Question 21

Which components are included to configure ETL data pipelines in SAP Signavio Process Intelligence?Note: There are 3correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Data Source Management

B.

Data Relation Management

C.

Data Model Management

D.

Data Integration Management

E.

Data Object Management

Discussion
Question 22

What are the benefits of using a data model in the ETL Data Pipeline configuration?Note: There are 2correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Defines how ETL extracts and transforms data

B.

Defines where to load the data

C.

Defines which process KPI's are related to which data table

D.

Defines which process models are connected to the data

Discussion
Question 23

How can administrator rights be granted to a new user within SAP Signavio Process Manager?

Options:

A.

Create an Administrators user group and assign the respective person to this group.

B.

Create a user account and assign it to the Administrators user group.

C.

Create a user account and assign the access right “administrator”.

D.

Create a support ticket with SAP to request the full admin rights for a specific user.

Discussion
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Page: 5 / 5

C_SIGDA_2403
PDF

$35  $99.99

C_SIGDA_2403 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C_SIGDA_2403 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99