Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_S4HDEV1909 Exam Questions and Answers by herbie

Page: 2 / 2

SAP C_S4HDEV1909 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Development Associate - Programming in SAP S/4HANA for SAP NetWeaver ABAP Programmer
Exam Code: C_S4HDEV1909 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Development Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: herbie
Question 8

Where does the SAP system organize the SAP Gateway services?

Please choose the correct answer.

Options:

A.

Internet Transaction Server (ITS)

B.

Internet Communication Framework (ICF)

C.

Internet Graphics Service (IGS)

D.

Internet Communication Manager (ICM)

Discussion
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Question 9

Which of the following features are part of the new syntax for OpenSQL?

There are 2 correct answersto this question.

Options:

A.

Comma-separated column list

B.

Blank-separated column list

C.

ABAP variables escaped with :

D.

ABAP variables escaped with @

Discussion
Question 10

You are writing an ABAP Managed Database Procedure that contains a SELECT statement. How does client handling work?

Options:

A.

Use sy-mandt

B.

Use session_context( ICLIENTI )

C.

Use $session.client

D.

Client handling is automatic

Discussion
Question 11

You use the following expression to address the internal table gt_flights: gs_flight = gt_flights[ carrid = IXXI connid = I9999I]. There is NO table entry with the specified key.

What is the result of the statement?

Options:

A.

gs_flight is initialized. The system triggers an exception.

B.

gs_flight retains its previous contents. The system triggers an exception.

C.

gs_flight retains its previous contents. The system sets sy-subrc to 4.

D.

gs_flight is initialized. The systemsetssy-subrc to 4.

Discussion
Page: 2 / 2

C_S4HDEV1909
PDF

$35  $99.99

C_S4HDEV1909 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C_S4HDEV1909 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99