Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_TS413_2021 Exam Questions and Answers by adriana

Page: 3 / 3

SAP C_TS413_2021 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP S/4HANA Asset Management
Exam Code: C_TS413_2021 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 87 Q&A's Shared By: adriana
Question 12

You want to view transactional and analytical processing data in the Technical Object Breakdowns SAP Fiori app. What is the source of the information?

Options:

A.

InfoSet for SAP Query

B.

BW query

C.

Core Data Services (CDS view)

D.

BW InfoCube

Discussion
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Question 13

What is the correct receiver object type for the settlement of arefurbishment order?

Options:

A.

The fixed asset

B.

The cost center

C.

The material

D.

The WBS element

Discussion
Page: 3 / 3

C_TS413_2021