Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_TS4C_2023 Exam Questions and Answers by albi

Page: 2 / 2

SAP C_TS4C_2023 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP S/4HANA Cloud public edition implementation with SAP Activate
Exam Code: C_TS4C_2023 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 40 Q&A's Shared By: albi
Question 8

Which cloud computing service enables you to build and deploy applications?

Options:

A.

IaaS

B.

IPaaS

C.

PaaS

D.

SaaS

Discussion
Question 9

In the Organizational Structure app in SAP Central Business Configuration, which of the following entities can be added under the Company root node? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Purchasing Organization

B.

Sales Organization

C.

Plant

D.

Division

Discussion
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Question 10

In the template-based migration approach, what is the maximum file size? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

160 MB per XML file

B.

160 MB per ZIP file

C.

100 MB per ZIP file

D.

100 MB per XML file

Discussion
Question 11

According to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) laws, when are SAP customers considered data controllers?

Options:

A.

When they extract legacy data in preparation for migration

B.

When they request implementation of a cloud solution

C.

When they use SAP cloud applications

D.

When they engage other businesses in the European Union

Discussion
Page: 2 / 2

C_TS4C_2023