Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_HCMPAY2203 Exam Questions and Answers by amari

Page: 2 / 2

SAP C_HCMPAY2203 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP HCM Payroll with ERP 6.0 EHP7
Exam Code: C_HCMPAY2203 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: amari
Question 8

How can you evaluate a wage type if it is configured to use constant valuation bases?Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Configure a varying amount based on employee group and employee subgroup.

B.

Configure a varying amount based on an average rate.

C.

Configure a varying amount based on pay scale group and pay scale level.

D.

Configure a varying amount based on the hourly rate.

E.

Assign a fixed amount.

Discussion
Question 9

Which operations would you use in a personnel calculation rule (PCR) called by function PIT (Process the IT table) to reduce the amount of a wage type by 10% and also retain it for further processing?

Options:

A.

AMT* 0.90 |ADDWT *

B.

AMT* 0.90 |ADDWTI*

C.

AMT* 0.10 |ADDWTI*

D.

AMT* 0.10 |ADDWT *

Discussion
Question 10

In what customizing table do you group employees for use in personnel calculation rules (PCRs)?

Options:

A.

V_503_B

B.

V_512W_O

C.

V_T511

D.

V_001P_K

Discussion
Question 11

When processing a wage type, there is no requirement to differentiate between employee subgroup groupings.What value must you add in parameter 3 when function PIT calls the rule to process the wage type?

Options:

A.

Pnn

B.

C.

NOAB

D.

GEN

Discussion
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Page: 2 / 2

C_HCMPAY2203
PDF

$35  $99.99

C_HCMPAY2203 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C_HCMPAY2203 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99