Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_TS410_2020 Exam Questions and Answers by caspar

Page: 2 / 3

SAP C_TS410_2020 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - Business Process Integration with SAP S/4HANA 2020
Exam Code: C_TS410_2020 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 98 Q&A's Shared By: caspar
Question 8

Which of the following can be maintained in a maintenance notification? There are THREE correct answers for this Question

Options:

A.

Tasks

B.

Operations

C.

Location data

D.

Cause of damage

E.

Materials list

Discussion
Question 9

You post an invoice to acquire a new company car. Which account types do you enter in the invoice? There are TWO correct answers for this Question

Options:

A.

G/L expense account

B.

Vendor account

C.

Asset account

D.

Material account

Discussion
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Question 10

What can a successful MRP run create?

Options:

A.

Dependent requirements

B.

Reservations

C.

Purchase orders

D.

Planned independent requirements

Discussion
Question 11

Which objects can be assigned to a profit centers? There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Material

B.

Sales organization

C.

Sales order item

D.

Operating concern

Discussion
Page: 2 / 3

C_TS410_2020