Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_S4CSC_2308 Exam Questions and Answers by atticus

Page: 4 / 5

SAP C_S4CSC_2308 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP S/4HANA Cloud public edition - Supply Chain
Exam Code: C_S4CSC_2308 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: atticus
Question 16

Which of the following tasks can you perform using the Post Goods Movement (MIGO) app? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Display a material document

B.

Create a material reservation

C.

Post a component backflush

D.

Post a stock transfer between two plants

E.

Search for purchase orders

Discussion
Question 17

Which of the following are outcomes of the Fit-to-Standard workshop? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Extensibility solutions to close gaps

B.

Identification of source code changes

C.

Solution impact on business processes

D.

Expert configuration definition

E.

Finalized scope and integration requirements

Discussion
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Question 18

What are key activities of the Prepare phase of the SAP Activate methodology? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

User training

B.

Starter system provisioning

C.

Customer self-enablement

D.

Data migration

E.

Project setup

Discussion
Question 19

Which resources do you use when planning a Fit-to-Standard workshop? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Test scripts

B.

Legacy system configurations

C.

Business process flows

D.

Business process test automates

Discussion
Page: 4 / 5

C_S4CSC_2308