Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_C4H225_12 Exam Questions and Answers by emilio

Page: 2 / 2

SAP C_C4H225_12 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Technology Associate - SAP Emarsys Customer Engagement Implementation
Exam Code: C_C4H225_12 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Technology Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: emilio
Question 8

You want to exclude domains and email addresses that should not be contacted via email at all. Which option do you need from this list?

Options:

A.

Bounce management

B.

Internal blocklist

C.

Frequency cap

D.

Reply management

Discussion
Question 9

Which mandatory steps do you need to complete before you can attempt your first API call? Note: There are 2 correct Answer: to this question.

Options:

A.

Create an SAP Emarsys Customer Engagement login.

B.

Create an API user.

C.

Configure authentication.

D.

Download the Postman collection.

Discussion
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Question 10

A contact no longer wants to receive SMS marketing messages from you, so opts out. What types of messages can you still send? Note: There are 2 correct Answer: to this question.

Options:

A.

Abandoned cart

B.

Order delay notification

C.

Password retrieval message

D.

Membership upgrade

Discussion
Question 11

How does the IP access control functionality work?

Options:

A.

Users logging in from one of the IP addresses from an allowlist can log in using the registered phone number only. All other IPs are fully restricted.

B.

Users logging in from one of the IP addresses from an allowlist can log in with their user name and password only. All other IPs are fully restricted.

C.

Users logging in from one of the IP addresses from an allowlist can log in using the registered phone number only. All other users will need to confirm their identity via user name, password, and two-step authentication.

D.

Users logging in from one of the IP addresses from an allowlist can log in with their user name and password only. Users logging in from all other IP addresses must confirm their identity via two- step authentication.

Discussion
Page: 2 / 2

C_C4H225_12
PDF

$35  $99.99

C_C4H225_12 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C_C4H225_12 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99