Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_ARCIG_2308 Exam Questions and Answers by rita

Page: 4 / 6

SAP C_ARCIG_2308 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP Ariba Integration with Cloud Integration Gateway
Exam Code: C_ARCIG_2308 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 85 Q&A's Shared By: rita
Question 16

In the context in SAP Ariba integration via CIG, what fields must the customer define while creating a subaccount or account in Cloud Connector? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

SAP Logical SystemID

B.

Region

C.

Proxy Host

D.

Subaccount or Account

E.

Location ID

Discussion
Question 17

What types of contracts are supported in SAP Ariba Strategic Sourcing integration via CIG? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

LP

B.

LPA

C.

WK

D.

MK

Discussion
Question 18

Which operating systems are supported by SAP Cloud Connector? Note: There are 3 corred answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Sun Solaris OS

B.

Unix OS

C.

Windows OS

D.

Linux OS

E.

Mac OS

Discussion
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Question 19

Which of the following objects are supported for incremental extract? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Company code

B.

Cost center

C.

Buyer catalog upload request

D.

Item category

E.

Sourcing material master

Discussion