Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_TS414_2021 Exam Questions and Answers by duaa

Page: 2 / 2

SAP C_TS414_2021 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP S/4HANA Quality Management
Exam Code: C_TS414_2021 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: duaa
Question 8

You have assigned a dynamic modification level to an inspection plan, which dynamic modification criterion is pre-defined and not editable?

Options:

A.

Customer

B.

Vendor

C.

Material

D.

Manufacturer

Discussion
Question 9

You use a status profile in the quality info record in procurement, under which circumstances does the system create an inspection

lot of the

next supplier relationship during gr processing?

Options:

A.

When the vendor attains an A in the vendor Evolution

B.

When the usage decision for the previous inspection lot was rej

C.

When there is an open inspection lot for the current supplier relationship status

D.

When the UD for the previous inspection lot was accepted

Discussion
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Question 10

The IMG includes a customizing activity in which you assign object categories to a notification type? Which of the following object category already exist in standard setting? (3 Correct Ans)

V □ Material

□ Purchase order item

\/ □ Serial Number

V □ Batch

□ Order(pp-pi)

Options:

Discussion
Question 11

You define a priority type in the implementation guide (img) and assign it to a notification type. When you enter a priority during creation of notification, what can the system do?

Options:

A.

Send one or more e-mails to involved partners

B.

Start workflow to inform the responsible person(s)

C.

Create one or more task automatically

D.

Calculate the notification start and finish dates.

Discussion
Page: 2 / 2

C_TS414_2021
PDF

$35  $99.99

C_TS414_2021 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C_TS414_2021 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99