Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_TADM70_21 Exam Questions and Answers by bogdan

Page: 2 / 4

SAP C_TADM70_21 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Technology Associate - OS/DB Migration for SAP NetWeaver 7.52
Exam Code: C_TADM70_21 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Technology Associate
Questions: 138 Q&A's Shared By: bogdan
Question 8

Which programs are initiated by DISTMON during export/import? Note:There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

DIPGNTAB

B.

Time Analyzer

C.

Migration Monitor

D.

R3LOAD

Discussion
Question 9

A customer performs a JAVA dual stack split. The resulting ABAP and the JAVA instances stay an the same host and the database is shared by both instances. - What is the result? *

Please choose the correct answer.

Options:

A.

The ABAP SID changes and the DBSID changes

B.

The ABAP SID changes and the DBSID remain the same

C.

The JAVA SID changes and the DBSID changes

D.

The JAVA SID changes and the DBSID remain the same

Discussion
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Question 10

Name the two systems associated with the Import JAVA System?

There are 2 correct answers to this question

Options:

A.

Application System

B.

Central System

C.

File System

D.

Distributed System

Discussion
Question 11

Which of the following statement is TRUE regarding Required Source System Technical Information?

Please choose the correct answer.

Options:

A.

Limited disk space for unloading the data

B.

Transport tables from source to target system

C.

Tables in ABAP Dictionary but not in DB or vice versa

D.

Internal files and target systems

Discussion
Page: 2 / 4