Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_S4FCF_2020 Exam Questions and Answers by madeleine

Page: 2 / 2

SAP C_S4FCF_2020 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - Central Finance in SAP S/4HANA
Exam Code: C_S4FCF_2020 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 81 Q&A's Shared By: madeleine
Question 8

Which objects are covered by SAP Master Data Governance, Consolidation? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Material

B.

Company code

C.

Business partner

D.

Plant

Discussion
Question 9

Where must you reverse replicated FI documents?

Options:

A.

Application Interface Framework system

B.

SAP Landscape Transformation system

C.

Central Finance system

D.

Source system

Discussion
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Question 10

Financial document is posted to the wrong business partner in Central Finance. Which transactions can you use to check the mapping of this business partner? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Search key mapping(transeaction MGD_ANALYSE-IDM).

B.

Define Value Mapping (Code Mapping)(transaction CFINIMG).

C.

Maintain Business Partner (transaction BP).

D.

Manage key mapping (transaction MGD_KM_MAINTAIN).

Discussion
Question 11

Which functionality allows you to investigate dispute cases in Central Finance, although NO logistic documents are replicated?

Options:

A.

Read-view on staging tables

B.

Drill back

C.

Back posting

D.

Link le source dispute case

Discussion
Page: 2 / 2

C_S4FCF_2020