Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_C4H520_02 Exam Questions and Answers by ava-rose

Page: 2 / 2

SAP C_C4H520_02 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP Field Service Management 2005
Exam Code: C_C4H520_02 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: ava-rose
Question 8

Which aspect of SAP Field Service Management helps businesses to expand their service area beyond their own list of qualified technicians?

Options:

A.

Customer Self-Service

B.

Service Contracts

C.

Service Maps

D.

Crowd Service

Discussion
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Question 9

Which objects can you approve using the Time and Material journal? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Quotation

B.

Expenses

C.

Efforts

D.

Work time

E.

Mileage

Discussion
Question 10

Which key concepts are applied to ensure a secure cloud connection when accessing the SAP Field Service Management solution? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Sophisticated cloud firewall

B.

Outage protection

C.

Hardware redundancy control

D.

SSL-encrypted cloud communication

Discussion
Question 11

The field technician needs to visit a customer for regular maintenance of all their printers. For each printer, the same type of data needs to be captured in the Smartform. What Smartform element is used to create such a functionality?

Options:

A.

Series

B.

Picker

C.

Attachments

D.

Drop-down list

Discussion
Page: 2 / 2

C_C4H520_02