Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated CRT-402 Exam Questions and Answers by alexia

Page: 2 / 3

Salesforce CRT-402 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certification Preparation for Platform App Builder
Exam Code: CRT-402 Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: App Builder
Questions: 234 Q&A's Shared By: alexia
Question 8

When should Unmanaged packages be created? Choose 2 answers

Options:

A.

Deploying from a DeveloperEdition environment.

B.

Publishing an application for sale on the AppExchange.

C.

Migrating of components from sandbox to production

D.

Distributing open-source projects on AppExchange

Discussion
Question 9

Universalcontainers is importing 1000 records into Salesforce. They want to avoid any duplicate records from being created during the import. How can these requirements be met?

Options:

A.

Include a column in the import file that has either record names, Salesforce IDs, orexternal IDs that can be used to match records.

B.

When importing the file, select the “Prevent Duplicates” option on the last step of the Import Wizard and import the file.

C.

After importing all of the custom objects, run a duplicate check report, exportthe record to a CSV File, and run a mass delete to purge any duplicates.

D.

After importing all of the custom objects, review all records created and manually merge or delete and duplicate record

Discussion
Question 10

An app builder has created a report for sales people toview records from the custom object, some users have complained that they are unable to see all of the appropriate records. What steps should be taken to ensure data visibility within the report? Choose 3 Answers

Options:

A.

Check organization-wide defaults

B.

Check the user’s profile for object settings.

C.

Check the report folder sharing settings

D.

Check reports filter

E.

Check Sharing rules

Discussion
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Question 11

What option is available to an App Builder when defining an object-specific Create Record custom action? Choose 2 answers

Options:

A.

Pre-Defining field values on the target object.

B.

Redirecting the end user to the detail page of the target object

C.

Specifying the fields and layout of the action.

D.

Allowing the end user to choose the record type

Discussion
Page: 2 / 3

CRT-402
PDF

$35  $99.99

CRT-402 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CRT-402 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99