Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated 201-Commercial-Banking-Functional Exam Questions and Answers by iqra

Page: 2 / 6

Salesforce 201-Commercial-Banking-Functional Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce nCino 201 Commercial Banking Functional Exam
Exam Code: 201-Commercial-Banking-Functional Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: nCino Certification
Questions: 169 Q&A's Shared By: iqra
Question 8

The Process Overview provides a visual representation of the number of Loans categorized by which of the following?

Options:

A.

Loan Status

B.

Loan Stage

C.

Loan Amount

D.

Loan Product

Discussion
Question 9

What determines the available choices of Product Line, Product Type, and Product picklists?

Options:

A.

Field Level Security

B.

Field Dependencies

C.

Clickback protection

D.

Workflow + Field update

Discussion
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Question 10

When loans are renewed or modified, the financial institution would like to ensure that Loan Team Members (related list) are not copied from the original loan. Which ConfigVal setting should be reviewed or edited to prevent this?

Options:

A.

Relatives_To_Clone

B.

Renewal_Fields_To_Clone

C.

Relative_Fields_To_Clone

D.

Renewal_Feature_Enabled

Discussion
Question 11

True or False? It is NOT important to have a corresponding customer request/permission before attempting to data load.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Page: 2 / 6

201-Commercial-Banking-Functional
PDF

$35  $99.99

201-Commercial-Banking-Functional Testing Engine

$42  $119.99