Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Pegasystems Updated PEGAPCLSA86V2 Exam Questions and Answers by calvin

Page: 3 / 5

Pegasystems PEGAPCLSA86V2 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Lead System Architect (LSA) Pega Architecture Exam 86V2
Exam Code: PEGAPCLSA86V2 Dumps
Vendor: Pegasystems Certification: Certified Lead System Architect (CLSA)
Questions: 148 Q&A's Shared By: calvin
Question 12

Security policies need to be configured for a newly developed Pega application using basic credential authentication. The lockout policy configuration must lock out users after three failed login attempts. The configuration must exclude Administrator or Executive operators from the lockout.

How do you achieve this requirement?

Options:

A.

Define operator override setting in enterprise authentication system

B.

Create a separate role for Admin Executives

C.

Use Exclude Operators options in Security Policies landing page

D.

Define Access Control Policy to exclude Admin Executives

Discussion
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Question 13

The BigCo quoting application is currently on-premise. BigCo plans to move the application to Pega Cloud What factor do you need to consider for environment setup?

Options:

A.

Network security configuration

B.

Database access configuration

C.

System management application configuration

D.

Log file access configuration

Discussion
Question 14

You are using pega express. You want to avoid creating unnecessary case-level properties

and views. Which three actions do you take to accomplish this goal? (choose three)

Options:

A.

Define case type views using *\ page, property" syntax for the majority of the- fields.

B.

Drag-and-drop a Field Group when defining a case view.

C.

Create a data type that corresponds to each case type.

D.

Pre-define properties, sections, and relevant records that are applied to Work-Cover'.

E.

Add an embedded Page property to the case type.

Discussion
Question 15

You are designing a case life cycle to process fraudulent charge claims. After a list of suspected fraudulent charge is submitted, the case advances to the processing stage. In the first step of theprocess fraud claim process, a seprate child case must be created for each suspected fraudulent charge.

After all necessary fraudulent charge cases are created, the parent cse advance to the next step where the customer is notified that their claims are being processed

Questions 15

choose three actions needed to configure the missing step so that a separate child case is created for

each fraudulent charge selected

Options:

A.

Add a customer split for each process step to the cse life cycle and configure it ti create child cases.

B.

configure data propagation to map property value between the parent and clid cases.

C.

add a create case smart shape to the case life cycle and configure it to be created a case

D.

add a create case smart setup to the cse life cycle and configure it to creare child cases

E.

use a page list property to store the fraudulent claim items and identify the number if child cases to create

Discussion
Page: 3 / 5

PEGAPCLSA86V2
PDF

$35  $99.99

PEGAPCLSA86V2 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

PEGAPCLSA86V2 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99