Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Paloalto Networks Updated PCCET Exam Questions and Answers by bear

Page: 7 / 11

Paloalto Networks PCCET Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Palo Alto Networks Certified Cybersecurity Entry-level Technician
Exam Code: PCCET Dumps
Vendor: Paloalto Networks Certification: Certified Cybersecurity Associate
Questions: 158 Q&A's Shared By: bear
Question 28

Which key component is used to configure a static route?

Options:

A.

router ID

B.

enable setting

C.

routing protocol

D.

next hop IP address

Discussion
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Question 29

Which internet of things (loT) connectivity technology operates on the 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands, as well as all bands between 1 and 6GHz when they become available for 802.11 use. at ranges up to 11 Gbit/s?

Options:

A.

3G

B.

Z-wave

C.

802.11ax

D.

C-band

Discussion
Question 30

Given the graphic, match each stage of the cyber-attack lifecycle to its description.

Questions 30

Questions 30

Options:

Discussion
Question 31

Which feature of the VM-Series firewalls allows them to fully integrate into the DevOps workflows and CI/CD pipelines without slowing the pace of business?

Options:

A.

Elastic scalability

B.

5G

C.

External dynamic lists

D.

Log export

Discussion
Page: 7 / 11

PCCET