Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-599 Exam Questions and Answers by baani

Page: 2 / 3

Oracle 1z0-599 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle WebLogic Server 12c Essentials
Exam Code: 1z0-599 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Application Server
Questions: 91 Q&A's Shared By: baani
Question 8

What are the two proper locations of deployment descriptors files inside of archives deployed to WebLogic?

Options:

A.

the WEB-INF subdirectory for a WAR file

B.

the META-INF subdirectory for an EAR file, or EJB-JAR

C.

the DD-INF subdirectory

D.

the root of archive

E.

any searchable location

Discussion
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Question 9

An application that needs to use a shared library has a deployment descriptor that only specifies the Specification-Version and Extension-Name of the shared library. When the application is deployed, which shared library will be used?

Options:

A.

The application will go into an ADMIN state and fail to deploy because the Implementation-Version is required.

B.

The application will be deployed but the classes in the shared library will not be available.

C.

If you are using the WebLogic Admin Console, you will be prompted for the version you want to use; otherwise, the application will fail to deploy.

D.

If there are multiple versions of the shared library deployed, WebLogic will use the one with the highest Implementation-Version.

E.

If there are multiple versions of the shared library deployed, WebLogic will use the one that was deployed most recently.

Discussion
Question 10

A customer wants to improve the availability of a web application and provide more predictable scalability when scaling out the application.

Which Feature of WebLogic should you recommend to help solve this problem?

Options:

A.

Oracle Web Grid

B.

ActiveCache

C.

Coherence Grid Edition

D.

WebLogic Session Replication

E.

Coherence Web Edition

Discussion
Question 11

Which feature is enabled when you start a WebLogic server with the –DserverType=wlx option?

Options:

A.

JDBC

B.

JCA

C.

JMS

D.

EJB

E.

Java EE

Discussion