Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-448 Exam Questions and Answers by amna

Page: 2 / 2

Oracle 1z0-448 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Data Integrator 12cEssentials
Exam Code: 1z0-448 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Oracle Data Integrator 12c Certified Implementation Spe
Questions: 79 Q&A's Shared By: amna
Question 8

You want to deploy the generated code manually in a source or target server, before executing a mapping in ODI. How can you accomplish this? (Choose the best answer.)

Options:

A.

You need not deploy the generated code manually in a source or target server. ODI Agent coordinates the execution of commands prepared for the job, and executes them on the correct server.

B.

You must deploy the generated code manually in a source or target server. You must then compile the generated code and then double-check if the code prepared for the development server is the same as the code for the production server.

C.

You need not deploy the generated code manually in a source or target server. ODI prepares a package for the development environment.

D.

You must deploy the generated code manually in a source or target server. You must copy all procedures generated into the development, test, and production servers.

Discussion
Question 9

You need to create a package that automatically sends an alert to users in case the third step fails.

Which option represents the steps to accomplish this? (Choose the best answer.)

Options:

A.

Add anOdiSendMailstep to My Package and link the My Third Package step to it by using a green OK arrow.

B.

Add anOdiSendMailstep to My Package and link the My Last Package step to it by using a red KO arrow.

C.

Add anOdiReadMailstep to My Package and link the My Third Package step to it by using a red KO arrow.

D.

Add anOdiSendMailstep to My Package and link the My Third Package step to it by using a red KO arrow.

Discussion
Question 10

Options:

A.

Add a new subscriber and edit the default Journalizing filter in your Mappings.

B.

Drop the journal, add a new subscriber, start the journal, and edit the defaultJournalizing filter in your Mappings.

C.

Drop the journal, remove existing subscribers, add a new subscriber, start the journal, and edit the default Journalizing filter in your Mappings.

D.

Add a new subscriber, start the journal, and remove the default Journalizing filter in your Mappings.

Discussion
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Question 11

You need to deploy ODI JEE Components on WebLogic Server. Where should you deploy them? (Choose the best answer.)

Options:

A.

on the Coherence Server

B.

on the Administration Server

C.

on the Node Manager

D.

on the Managed Server

Discussion
Page: 2 / 2

1z0-448