Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-580 Exam Questions and Answers by brayden

Page: 2 / 2

Oracle 1z0-580 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Solaris 11 Installation and Configuration Essentials
Exam Code: 1z0-580 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Oracle Solaris
Questions: 75 Q&A's Shared By: brayden
Question 8

Which two commands will show or make reference to the aggregation. Immediately after creating the first aggregation?

Options:

A.

dladm show-phys

B.

dladm show-link

C.

dladm show-vlan

D.

dladm show-vnic

E.

dladm show-aggr

Discussion
Question 9

What are the two reasons that network configurations are set using svccfg, ipadm, and nscfg?

Options:

A.

to check for proper syntax before applying a change

B.

to comply with Sarbane-Oxley and Payment Card Industry specifications

C.

to hide defaults fromcasualusers

D.

because the vi(l) text editor is no longer available

E.

touse SMF

Discussion
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Question 10

You are working on a system that appears to be hanging during the boot process. Which would be the course of action for determining which step in the boot process is causing the issue?

Options:

A.

Bootthe system into single user mode, run ps -ef to determine processes thatare notrunning.

B.

Boot the system into the "none" milestone, enable all services, then run svcs-ato determine thestate of your services, as well as check forerror messages in /var/svc/log.

C.

Boot the system, disable all services using the "svcs disable all" command, reboot and bring up eachserviceindividually.

D.

Interrupt the boot processbefore services are started with Stop-A or.

E.

Perform an Interactive boot, and disable services as they request startup.

Discussion
Question 11

What does the "R" signify in this output when using the new zfs diff command?

Questions 11

Options:

A.

Thefile or directory is modified or the file or directory link has been changed.

B.

The file ordirectory is present in the older snapshot but not in the newer snapshot.

C.

The file or directory is present in the newer snapshot but not in the older snapshot

D.

The file or directoryhas been renamed.

E.

The file ordirectory has been removed.

Discussion
Page: 2 / 2

1z0-580
PDF

$35  $99.99

1z0-580 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1z0-580 PDF + Testing Engine