Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-116 Exam Questions and Answers by rudi

Page: 3 / 3

Oracle 1z0-116 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Database Security Administration
Exam Code: 1z0-116 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Oracle Database Security
Questions: 90 Q&A's Shared By: rudi
Question 12

You connect to the database Instance over a network to change the password of user scott.

Which two methods avoid the new password for user scott from being compromised by network sniffing?

Options:

A.

Set the server side sqlnet.ora parameter SQLNET.CRYPTO_CHECKSUM_SERVER-REQUESTED.

B.

Use ALTER USER SCOTT PASSWORD EXPIRE.

C.

Set the server side sqlnet.ora parameter SQLNET.ENCRYPTION_SERVER=REQUESTED.

D.

Use ALTER USER SCOTT IDENTIFIED BY VALUES '*.

E.

Use ALTER USER SCOTT IDENTIFIED BY .

F.

Use the SQL"PIus command password SCOTT.

Discussion
Question 13

Examine this parameter In sqinet.ora:

SQLNET.ADTHENTICATION_SEBVICES=(NONE)

For which two cases do you need a password file?

Options:

A.

to authenticate externally Identified users locally

B.

to authenticate nonprivllegcd database users locally

C.

to authenticate administrative privileged users remotely

D.

to authenticate externally Identified users remotely

E.

to authenticate nonprivileged database users remotely

F.

to authenticate administrative privileged users locally

Discussion
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Page: 3 / 3

1z0-116
PDF

$35  $99.99

1z0-116 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1z0-116 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99