Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-434 Exam Questions and Answers by osman

Page: 2 / 2

Oracle 1z0-434 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle SOA Suite 12c Essentials
Exam Code: 1z0-434 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: SOA Suite
Questions: 84 Q&A's Shared By: osman
Question 8

Which three design considerations apply to an if-then rule?

Options:

A.

A rule function can be called.

B.

Aggregations such as count, max, and average can be used.

C.

A while loop can be employed.

D.

Fact object structures can be changed.

E.

A BPEL scope variable can be defined.

Discussion
Question 9

Which statement correctly describes the role of an Oracle Web Services Manager agent?

Options:

A.

It serves as a Policy Definition Point (PDP).

B.

It serves as a Policy Enforcement Point (PEP).

C.

It serves as both a PDP and a PEP.

D.

It is neither a PDP nor a PEP.

Discussion
Question 10

You defined an event. You now want to trigger that event from an existing Mediator component.

How do you link the event to the Mediator so that the Mediator can raise the event to the Event Delivery Network (EDN)?

Options:

A.

Use the SOA composite editor to specify the event as a property on the incoming wire into the Mediator component.

B.

Use a text editor to modify the .edlfile that defines the event so that the Mediator is identified as a publisher.

C.

Use the SOA Composite Editor to add a raise action to the Mediator’s.mplanspecification file.

D.

Use Enterprise Manager to associate the Mediator with the appropriate event.

Discussion
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Question 11

Which statement is true about how BPEL Process Manager handles the For Each activity?

Options:

A.

The counter variable of the For Each activity is global, so any change to it in the enclosed scope activity is retained and that change can impact the next iteration.

B.

The For Each activity executes a contained scope activity N times, where N is the final counter value minus the starting counter value.

C.

The For Each activity waits for the execution to finish for all the branches specified when the completion condition is specified and evaluated to true.

D.

The counter variable of a For Each activity is local to the enclosed scope activity, so a change to it outside the scope of the For Each, does not impact the next iteration.

Discussion
Page: 2 / 2

1z0-434
PDF

$35  $99.99

1z0-434 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1z0-434 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99