Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-1119-1 Exam Questions and Answers by ernest

Page: 2 / 2

Oracle 1z0-1119-1 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Cloud Infrastructure for Sunbird Ed Specialty - Rel 1
Exam Code: 1z0-1119-1 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Oracle Cloud Infrastructure
Questions: 40 Q&A's Shared By: ernest
Question 8

Which statement is true about how route tables are used in Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) Virtual Cloud Network (VCN) and private subnets?

Options:

A.

Route tables are used exclusively in public subnets to route traffic to the Internet.

B.

Route tables arc created and managed automatically by Oracle Cloud and cannot be customized.

C.

In a private subnet, the default route table allows all outbound traffic to reach the Internet.

D.

Each subnet in a VCN can have multiple route tables associated with it.

Discussion
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Question 9

Which statement best describes the primary use of the Sunbird client service library (CSL) in an application?

Options:

A.

It employs CSL to execute complex business logic and interact with external APIs.

B.

It uses CSL for rendering various forms within the application's user interface.

C.

It leverages CSL to provide a set of common user interface components across the application.

D.

None of these options accurately represents the purpose of CSL within the application.

Discussion
Question 10

Which service key's public key must be configured for validating authentication tokens in

microservices?

Options:

A.

sunbird-utils

B.

Keycloak

C.

sunbird-auth

D.

sunbird-apimanager-util

Discussion
Question 11

Which Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) Object Storage tier is suitable for data that needs to be accessed quickly and frequently, with a high level of data accessibility and performance?

Options:

A.

Archive Storage

B.

Infrequent Access Storage

C.

Auto-Tiering

D.

Standard Storage

Discussion
Page: 2 / 2

1z0-1119-1